The natural grass carpet adds to the sustainability of our ecosystems and it provides a pleasent and beautiful place.
• It contributes to O2 (oxygen) production, which is very important to the urban areas. A field with 125m2 of grass carpet produces as much oxygen as the quantity consumed by 2 persons for a year.
• It contributes to a significant decrease of the environmental temperature during summer, since grass carpet's temperature is lower than the temperature of a soil with no vegetation in 1 to 4ºC, and lower than the temperature in urban streets with no vegetation in 10 to 21ºC.
• It contributes to the atmosphere's purification, through dust and chemicals retention.
• It enables the infiltration of water and its filtration.
• It reduces noise and visual pollution.
CRUZARELEVO © All rights reserved | Developed by Bomsite